Dissertations can take a lot of time and effort, and many students experience difficulties when writing them. We are sure that you had those problems too, or maybe you are having them at the moment. However, we can help you with that problem, since we know that it can be hard to find reliable help and tips. We will provide you with proven tips and tricks which can be a guide for you to write your top-level business dissertation. We assure you that you will get a good grade if you just follow these tips.
- Find a research topic
- The basic layout of a dissertation proposal is as follows:
It is very important to find a good and interesting topic. You can choose among many different options, but we recommend to choose a filed which is still not developed and which requires more research. If you pick an usual topic, it won’t be interesting and it will look like all the other dissertations. Find something unique and different, and something where you can express yourself too.
When you have picked your thesis statement, you will can than write the dissertation proposal. It is a basic layout you can use to do the research. You have to show that your thesis is original. In a business dissertation, it is good to focus on originality upon methodology.
- The title page – Here you should include your name, academic institution and degree for which the paper or thesis is being written.
- Table of contents
- Abstract – a short description of what is contained in the dissertation.
- Introduction – writing the thesis statement and expanding on it.
- The methodology which is applied
- Summary and number of chapters
- The conclusion – sum everything up and tell your opinion in a clear way, so that it is understandable
You have to structure everything carefully, you have to present the idea properly. Proof-read and ensure that there are no mistakes when it comes to spelling, punctuation or grammar.
Edit everything until both your supervisor are you are happy with it. You can add or remove parts for which you think that they could use that.
You also have to make sure that the bibliography and referencing are completed in the style required by your academic institution.
Looking for more help? Check this useful site!